Our electrical engineers offer electrical designs and builds to meet your project needs, along with testing, install and site integration followed by final commissioning.
As our electrical division evolves to meet the growing demands of the market place you can be assured that you will continue to receive the same level of service, expertise and commitment to your projects.
We will continue utilising industry leading control panels such as Woodward, ComAp, Deif, Deep Sea, Schneider and numerous others, our Electrical Engineers can design and commission bespoke control systems to solve challenging control requirements, regardless of the complexity.
The Electrical Division Solutions include:
• Multiple synchronised generators (including Load management and N+1 redundancy solutions)
• Mains Parallel Generator(s) for Short Term or long term paralleling options
• Utility Protection relay panels including panels to meet G99 and G10 (ROI) utility requirements
• Bespoke ATS (Automatic Transfer System) Panels
• Load Distribution Panels
• HMI Interface Panels
• PLC Systems for complex circuit breaker switching requirements and load management controls.
• Remote monitoring
• Medium Voltage distribution (up to 13.8kV), Transformers and Neutral earthing arrangements.
• Witness testing
• Complex control System bespoke to your needs • FAT Testing
• Electrical After Sales Support
This is an exciting time for our Electrical Division as we expand our research capabilities which ultimately will produce new products for the marketplace to benefit you our customers.
For further information on our electrical solutions please contact our sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org about how these solutions can benefit your project needs.Back to News