An opportunity has arisen for Mechanical Assembly Operatives based in Craigavon.
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Read and understand work instruction sheets;
- Identify component parts;
- Complete component assemblies as illustrated by work’s instructions/drawings;
- Up fit component assemblies on production lines to create complete machine;
- Complete build records on electronic data base;
- Complete quality and sign off checks;
- Ensure health and safety is adhered to at all times;
- Work in an appropriate manner under instruction of direct supervisor;
- Work as part of a team;
- Ensure all production procedures are followed;
- Identify errors/faults and take appropriate steps to rectify them if necessary;
- Use hand tools and power tools as required.
Full details on the role and an application pack can be found at the following link.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or at AJ Power Limited, 1 Charlestown Drive, Craigavon, BT63 5GA.
Closing Date: Friday 4th February 2022 at 4.00pm
AJ Power Limited is an Equal Opportunities EmployerBack to News